Our latest delivery information (last updated: 12-05-2021)
Why is it taking longer than I expected to receive my order?
Social distancing restrictions and an increased number of orders mean that our delivery times are currently longer than usual. All our orders are picked and packed by hand, our warehouse staff members are currently processing orders placed 1-2 days ago.
We know that ordering new skincare products is exciting and we are so sorry that you are waiting longer than usual to receive yours. Please know that we are doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly and safely as possible.
Our warehouse will be closed on the following days:
- Sunday, 4 April
- Monday, 5 April
- Tuesday, 27 April
- Thursday, 13 May
- Sunday, 23 May
- Monday, 24 May
Please note that if you place an order over the weekend or on these dates, there will be a delay in shipment. Your order will be processed as soon as possible.
How can I find out the status of my order?
You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched, please use this tracking information for the most up-to-date status of your order.
I have contacted you regarding the status of my order, why have I not received a reply?
Our skincare experts are currently experiencing an increased number of order enquiries. If you have contacted us and not received a response, we are sorry that it is taking us longer than usual to get back to you. We are working very hard to reply to every call, email and message with the right information as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What are your shipping costs and delivery times?
|SHIPPING COST||DELIVERY TIME
(MO. - SAT.)
|Orders under 399 kr||29 kr||3-7 days|
|Orders over 399 kr||Free shipping||3-7 days|
How will my order be shipped?
Carefully, because we want your product to arrive in pristine condition!
Our parcels are be shipped and delivered to you via PostNL International.
If the shipment can fit through a standard mailbox opening, delivery will be via regular mail, by Post Danmark.
I don’t have a shipping address in Denmark. Can you ship to another country?
Yes. Although you can enter only shipping addresses in Denmark on Paulaschoice.dk/en, you can order our products from any EU country and from many others.
- Belgium: please visit paulaschoice.be.
- France: please visit paulaschoice.fr.
- Germany and Austria: please visit paulaschoice.de.
- Netherlands: please visit paulaschoice.nl.
- Switzerland: please register with MeinEinkauf.ch.
In order to do so, please register first with MeinEinkauf.ch and subsequently place your order on paulaschoice.de/en. Please make sure you use the MeinEinkauf.ch delivery address as well as the e-mail address generated for you by MeinEinkauf.ch, when placing your order.
- United Kingdom: please visit paulaschoice.co.uk.
- Other EU countries: please visit paulaschoice-eu.com.
- United States and Canada: please visit paulaschoice.com.
- Other countries: please visit paulaschoice.com/international.
What else should I know about how my order will be shipped?
- Paula's Choice Europe ships Monday to Friday, five days a week, to all EU destinations. If payment of your order is confirmed 14:00 on Monday to Saturday, your order will generally be processed and shipped the same day.
- Paula's Choice Europe ships Paula's Choice products only to the 28 member states of the European Union.
- An email will notify you of the receipt of your payment by Paula's Choice Europe. A further email will inform you once your parcel has been shipped to your delivery address.
- Shipping rates are in Euro and will be mentioned separately on your invoice.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times; these are indicative and for information only.
- At present we do not have express delivery facilities. Such service may be available in the future.
- If a parcel cannot be delivered (e.g. if there is no one at the delivery address to receive the parcel), a note with instructions will generally be left at the delivery address. Usually you can call the parcel delivery service to arrange a date for redelivery or alternatively, you can pick up your parcel from a local point of service. Please note that the delivery procedure depends on the local parcel delivery service and may vary from country to country.
- If your package does not arrive within the regular delivery time, please contact us soon. We can only open an investigation with the courier within 2 weeks of the original delivery date.